- Principles of general quality assurance based upon voluntary and regulatory standards
- Capacity building of national accreditation bodies
- Accreditation of testing and calibration laboratories
- Accreditation of certification and inspection bodies
- Courses on practical aspects related to laboratories including method validation, technical traceability and calibration, measurement uncertainty, internal and external control and proficiency testing
- General courses covering internal audit, management review, handling of non-conforming work
- Development and implementation of quality management systems covering voluntary and regulatory standards.